New products from Sedus this October – New Arrivals
This year, it’s finally happening again – it’s Orgatec time! After a (forced) break of four years, it is a pleasure to be able to welcome visitors to the Sedus stand in person again. New concepts, colour trends, solutions and product innovations for the design of today’s and tomorrow’s working environments provide a sound reason to visit the show and be inspired in new ways.
The Personal Touch
How can we turn the personal workspace into a place of well-being? And what influence do the type and quality of the furnishings have on our well-being? In a rapidly changing world of work, with a trend towards more multi-user workstations and the acceptance of mobile working, personal space is gaining in importance. New concepts and product innovations presented by Sedus under the motto “The Personal Touch” provide inspiration and offer solutions. After all, the more we identify with the work as well as the working environment, and the more the layout meets our requirements, the better we can live up to our full potential.
New Arrivals – these are the new products from Sedus:
- The membrane-covered se:air swivel chair: Lightness in the workplace now has a new name: se:air. With its reduced and elegant look, the hybrid swivel chair stands for uncomplicated working and makes real a design statement. The membrane on the seat and back, automatic weight adjustment and fresh look ensure an exceptionally comfortable seating experience.
- The se:kit modular chair: Make it yours: Whatever the requirements for your personal office swivel chair, se:kit will make your dreams of comfortable sitting come true. The swivel chair can do everything – from the castors to the neck support, the mechanism and the desired upholstery, the swivel chair operates according to the modular principle.
- The se:matrix shelving system: se:matrix is a game changer for modern room and space design with an attractive and stylish look. From compact to large, numerous design options and practical add-ons, the shelving system is a true all-rounder. Modern, modular and multifunctional: When it comes to zoning, storage space or reorganisation in an open space, se:matrix is the furniture to opt for.
Other product updates
Harmonious design, flexible use and outstanding functionality: the se:lab product family demonstrates agile working in every respect. And now the workshop product range has new additions: The mobile single-seater se:lab sofa single and the teamwork desk se:lab meet & stand.
The popular on spot cosy club chair is now also available in an alternative version: with an elegant 4-star base. Cosy, comfortable and now with a new base design, the fully upholstered on spot cosy is just as homely and comfortable as it is stylish and elegant.
The updated se:cube office pod comes with improved acoustics and new extras. Separated areas of retreat for individuals or small groups improve the working atmosphere and increase productivity. The optimised se:cube units not only offer significantly improved acoustics, but also practical options for video conferences and creative collaboration.
Also new: INSIGHTS N°16
The new issue, titled “In my own world”, focuses on the question of how personal technologies influence our work and how our work can be shaped. After all, the number and performance of the tools we use every day has increased dramatically. This results in new benefits for employees – including greater well-being and more productivity. In addition to rapid digitalisation, the pandemic has also had a drastic impact on working methods, as working models and even the concept of the office have fundamentally changed. From a physical place to a diversified platform that supports a variety of working styles and activities.e und Aktivitäten unterstützt.
- Sedus puts new state-of-the-art ‘Futura 2’ production line into operation
- How to work from anywhere – off on workation (with interview)
- Why Sedus: case study – gbg housing association
- NEW WORK at Sedus
- Case study – Womble Bond Dickinson, UK