Sedus innovations for May – New Arrivals
May brings with it a lot of new things: With New Arrivals and “The Individual Collective”, new products, extensions and modifications find their way into the Sedus portfolio.
In the office, the home office or somewhere else entirely: the way we work and where we work has changed in a very short period of time. The demands on companies have changed and so have the needs of employees. In our diverse working world, space is needed – space for new ideas, for individual wishes and for productive communities. New Arrivals pay tribute to these developments and trends – they make it possible to forge new connections and open up different dimensions.
The Individual Collective
How do we design our working environments? And what do they look like when we work on innovations and projects? Sedus provides the answers to these questions with “The Individual Collective”. The focus is on two aspects: the individual and on the strengthening of communities. While mobile work and the home office are often used for concentrated retreat and flexible time management, the office has also taken on a new role. It is becoming the centre for agile collaboration. Teams use the office platform for informal exchange, collaborative projects and workshops.
These changes in working methods are accompanied by a growing desire for individuality and flexibility on the one hand, and a strengthening of a sense of community and belonging on the other. Sedus’ new products take all this into account.
New Arrivals – these are the Sedus innovations:
- The lounge chair se:lounge: the slogan comfort@work makes it clear – with se:lounge, the retreat for individual work becomes even more comfortable. The generous PET seat shell and the large upholstery cushion provide elegance and cosiness.
- The extra-large room-in-room system se:cube max: with even larger dimensions and additional features, nothing stands in the way of agile teams. The room-in-room system offers the necessary space for exchange and joint projects.
- The new locker cabinets from grand slam: chic in look and individually usable for everyone – so that secure storage of personal belongings works for everyone without any problems.
- The innovative, ergonomic seating solution black dot+ ID: the customised office chair can be adapted and adjusted according to a specific user’s anatomical characteristics. For optimum ergonomics and a better sitting posture.
- Flexible with se:lab monitor caddy and se:lab fold with castor: the update for the se:lab product family provides even more mobility and perfectly complements agile workshops.
- The update for the se:works work sofa: the lounge furniture embodies what we call feel-good places to work. With the new innovations, it can now be adapted even more modularly to different working environments.
Even more freshness – updates for colours & materials
Products that can be designed as desired and make the working environment a feel-good place: The New Arrivals product range is rounded off with the updated membrane colours, the leather conversion usage and the new pure white colour. The materials update brings even more freshness, value and purity.
Also new: INSIGHTS N°15
In the new issue entitled “In dialogue for the future”, the role of the community in the development of innovations is highlighted. It features interesting facts and figures, an expert interview, classic examples, an exciting case study as well as concrete solutions and tips. The 32 pages of insight show how this trend is being applied.
- Meet our keynote speaker Hannah Nardini at Clerkenwell Design Week
- Global cooperation: Sedus and Watson
- New products from Sedus in May 2023 – New Arrivals
- Sedus at Clerkenwell Design Week
- World Water Day 2023 – a precious resource for people and nature